Monday, April 21, 2008

Warmth and Sunshine at Last!!!

Finally, nice warm sun beams down on my face! I love spring... flowers blooming, trees and grass getting green again... and no shoes (I really have a dislike for shoes).... oh... well that means it's time to schedule a pedicure! (Get ready Jen!)

Well I got actually give injections and meds to my first live patient... it was great! I can't believe how fast this semester has gone... one down... three to go...

Well here's some more pictures of the kids... playing and being crazy!






My First Baby - Gus the 14 year old Cocker Spaniel

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great picture of Emily. I really need to update my own blog. Kudos to you for posting two days in a row! Oh and I soooo need a pedi!

Drop an east coast girl in the midwest... and see what happens!