Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Guitar Hereo!

WOW! Five weeks since my last post, what is the matter with me! :)

Life is clipping along at a fast pace, and I am enjoying every minute. My girls are surprising me at every turn! Their whit and smart astound me!











Our family is officially Guitar Hero CRAZY! Of as Katie would say "Guitar Hereo!" Emily dances and rocks with the guitar on, and rocks out! This past Sunday with a Packer bye week our family was ensconced in Guitar Hero World Tour... the girls squealed with delight when Jess brought it through the door! So, we are keepin' keepin' on and rockin' out! We are a ROCK STAR family! So much so, my voice is hoarse today! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

ROCK OUT! OWWWWW!!!!!!!

Drop an east coast girl in the midwest... and see what happens!