Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rainbows from Heaven


I was just finally getting pictures off my camera from this summer, seeing as I am far behind on getting them uploaded on the computer I am even further behind in scrapbooking. Emily was watching me move pictures into folders to figure out what I wanted to order for printing when I came across this picture taken only the second day in our new neighborhood:

Emily then asked me where rainbows came from, having hoped she would have asked her dad and gotten a more scientific answer I simply said: "Rainbows come from heaven, they are a gift from God". She responded "Wow, isn't God great!". This was my proud mommy moment for today, and made it a happy sunday! It also reminded me that when life pours down on you like a hard rain, God always provides us with a rainbow unexpectantly.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is a beautiful picture and moment.

Jennifer said...

Awsome!

Drop an east coast girl in the midwest... and see what happens!